3 Step Buffing System
Get a beautiful and a durable wax finish with this unique lathe-mounted polishing system.
Buffing is done in three steps:
1. Tripoli buff (linen wheel)
2. White Diamond buff (linen/flannel wheel)
3. Carnuba wax (flannel wheel).
The final finish is very similar to multiple coats of lacquer but is softer and much deeper.
The system includes:
- Set of three 8" fabric buffing wheels
- Tripoli bar
- White diamond bar
- Carnuba wax bar
- 16" long #2 MT heavy duty lathe mandrel which holds the buffing wheels
The system requires a lathe with a minimum of 1/2HP. It is recommended that the final piece be pre-treated with Danish Oil, Sanding Sealer or Woodoc.