- Stainless steel shafts with quick release groove (fits into any standard 1/4 quick release screwdriver bit)
- Replaceable front neoprene pads saving RRR's if worn (This unique design from hopewoodturning means that arbors can last for years with only the front pad needing replaced if worn.)
- Arbors sizes are 72mm, 47mm and 36mm. They are slightly under size allowing pre cut discs to to over lap slightly. This protects the edge of the pads and stops black marks by catching the edge!
- Comes standard with normal hardness interface pad
- Soft interface pad and replacement pads are available
These arbors do not fit the Starter- and Complete Pro Sander Kits (PSSK1 and PSCK3) and are meant for power sanding.
See the demonstration of Simon Hope on how to use these sanding arbors.